- Interested in Micro Scholarships? Check out Raise Me!
- Are you a Student Athlete? Heisman High School Scholarship. The 2020 application is now open.
- 2021 Prudential Spirit of Community Awards Deadline of November 20, 2020
- Jack Kent Cook College Scholarship
- Rob Brown Scholarship
- Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation
- Golden Door Scholars (Applicants must have DACA, TPS or be undocumented)
- The Cooke College Scholarship Program The deadline to apply is October 30, 2020.
- Burger King McLamore Scholarship. Open now until December 15, 2020.
- Horatio Alger Association Deadline: October 26, 2020
- Denny’s Hungry for Education Scholarship.
- AES Scholarship Deadline: October 5, 2020
- Ron Brown Scholar Program Deadline January 9, 2021
- Brooks Law Group Scholarship. Deadline is November 6, 2020.
- The Elks National Foundation Deadline November 15, 2020 (Select Lakeland Lodge #1291)
- Dirk Derrick Car & Truck Accident Injury Scholarship. Deadline is December 15, 2020.
- The Annual Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Essay Challenge contest is open to all students, K-12. All essays must be turned in no later than 5:00 p.m. on Friday, November 6, 2020.Essay Topic: “The Fierce Urgency of Dr. King’s Vision for Unity and Love for Our Community” Participants’ Criteria: HighSchool students 800 – 1000 word essay (not more than 1000 words)
- UF’s Lombardi & Stamps Scholarship. The application deadline is November 16, 2020.
- The 2021 GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program Accepting applications until January 5, 2021.
- BigSun Scholarship–an annual scholarship. All student athletes are eligible for this award, regardless of which sport they are participating in. Their participation may be in any capacity, whether as a player, coach or official. Deadline-June 19, 2021 Amount of Award-$500.00
- The 2021 Live Más Scholarship application period is now open! This year, we’re giving away more than $7.5 million in scholarships to fund the educational goals of students passionate about creating a better world for all. Deadline is January 20, 2021 at 5:00pm
- “Be Wise Polk” is in full swing, to rewards the students of 10th, 11th and 12th grade with a 3.0 GPA or higher. Upon release of report cards enter to win, winner will be announced in 30 days VIA Facebook Live on the Wise Insurance FB page. ENTER TO WIN: HERE
ENTER TO WIN $250, EACH GRADING PERIOD WITH ***Be Wise Polk***Complements of Wise Insurance Agency!
Bartow Ford’s Drive For Excellence. Current junior or senior, First report card will be eligible beginning November 12, 2020 – February 4, 2021
- UM’s Summer Scholars Program offers high school students the opportunity to explore what the University of Miami has to offer while enriching their future college application. Students can apply to our three-week/credit-bearing or two-week/noncredit programs.
- A. Grace Lee Mims Vocal Scholarship Deadline:March 15, 2021
- Blacks at Microsoft Scholarships Deadline:March 31, 2021
The Carrington-Philbert Scholarship program Deadline:May 1, 2021
Be Mindful of Deadlines!